The new “LIGNUM AMARENA” is a high-class kettle with a vintage yet trendy design. The new handle and knob, handmade from beechwood, give a great feel to the touch and enhance the wood’s wonderful features, such as its strength, longevity, stability and the beauty of its subtle shades.
Like all of our products, the “Lignum Amarena” kettle is made entirely from 18/10 stainless steel and consists of certified components that are sourced exclusively from Europe. It was designed, created and produced in our family-run company on Lake Maggiore, Italy with the collaboration of small artisans from the local area. The kettle has a sophisticated cherry red finish, delicately painted with careful workmanship. The “Lignum” model oozes Italian craftsmanship thanks to its carefully and passionately created features!
- Elegant handle and knob handmade from beechwood by experienced Italian artisans who have handed down their trade for many generations
- 1810 stainless steel German kettle – All components are exclusively from Europe – Internationally certified product.
- Designed, created and produced in Italy – MADE IN ITALY
- Removable anti-limescale filter made of high quality stainless steel – No plastic in contact with water or steam – BPA FREE
- Handle and knob handmade from beechwood using natural materials – Free from paint or harmful substances
- Resistant and durable thanks to high-quality European materials and excellent Italian craftsmanship
- Détails techniques: Wattage 2400W – Capacity: min. 0,5 l max. 1,7 l – Weight 1,8 Kg – Dimensions 27 x 20 x 27 – Complete with automatic switch off and safety cut-out – Cordless device – Colour of the kettle base: amaranth red – Colour of the cable: black - Filling opening diameter: 90 mm – 360 ° rotation – Practical ambidextrous handle – Hidden heating element of German origin (Eichenauer) – The kettle has no migration of nickel – Certified by the IMQ, organisation recognised at European and international level by the main certification bodies and organisations.
- Maximum volume
- 18/10 stainless steel
Why choose Ottoni Fabbrica producs
No. Our goal is to maintain healthy products by eliminating the presence of plastic and materials that are harmful to health.
All the kettles on our website are already equipped with a stainless steel filter so you will receive the kettle ordered entirely in stainless steelcwithout a request being sent.
Our electric kettles can be equipped with a European Schuko plug (Type F), English plug (Type G) or Swiss plug (Type J). At the time of purchase you can choose the desired one.
If you need a change, please notify Customer Service as soon as possible. Once the confirmation of shipment has been received, it will no longer be possible to make this change.
We inform you that the shipping cost to UK is £ 16.05.
For orders over or equal to £ 162,00 VAT included (£ 135.00 net of VAT), VAT amount will be refunded after placing the order. This is because upon delivery you will subsequently be requested to pay VAT and import duties, if any (as they are asked to the recipient)
If the amount is below £ 162,00 VAT included (£ 135.00 net of VAT) the VAT won’t be refunded and there will be no charge.
Payment can be made via Bank Transfer, PayPal and Credit Cards (Setefi by Intesa San Paolo for € payments, Stripe for other currencies).
Shipping costs change depending on the destination country. It will be possible to view the cost at the time of the order. In the event that the delivery address is in a remote area / island, the shipping cost may change and will be communicated by our customer service before shipment.
You can find all the delivery times on the following page:
If you wish to return the item for any reason, you must contact Ottoni Fabbrica customer service to obtain a return authorization. Ottoni Fabbrica reserves the right not to accept returns without prior notification by the customer and therefore not authorized.